Friday, April 9, 2010

left my mojo in Chicago?

I had to wade through a LOT of family photos of this week's Spring Break trip to Chicago to find this picture of today's card. 

We had pictures of Union Station (because we took the train), our fancy shmancy hotel room (Palmer House Hilton--and boy did we ever feel like country bumpkins in the Big City there!!), and our visit to Shedd Aquarium. 

I also had to sort through the pictures of our boys paying the bus fare (we don't have public transportation here and let me tell you, the good citizens of Chicago were very patient with me taking the time to snap photos and hold up their precise bus schedules like I did), a photo of our over flowing toilet in the hotel (hey--I take no blame for that, the plumber said it was a faulty valve!), and numerous pictures of us having fun in Millenium Park:



We had so much fun in the Windy City, that it has taken me days to recover and head down to my stampin room to get back to the business of stampin.

Good thing there was a great Mojo Sketch to jump start my creative juices:


As I close, I'd like to tell anyone from Chicago that I LOVE your city and plan to come back.  I'll try to refrain from gawking so much at the tall buildings and running in front of your taxi cabs and Sir, I'll bring some extra money for you so you can eat.  Promise.  You were so nice to ask me like that and I hope your luck gets better.  Poor soul.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! I just love how the colors pop with those black accents. Thanks for playing Mojo! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails