Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Favorite 13 year old in the Whole World




My oldest son, second-born child, and one of my favorites (I tell each of my kids that they are secretly my favorite) turns 13 years old today. Wow! How does that happen?


And look how handsome he is!
This is the look he gives me all the time....half exasperation and half reluctant admiration. All mixed up with extreme patience. Funny, I usually see this same exact expression on The Accountant's face when he looks at me!

For today's card I used the stamp sets Extreme Skateboard and Starring You (you can get both sets for FREE during Sale-a-bration--contact me) along with Old Olive, Basic Black, and More Mustard cardstock. The skater is embossed with clear powder and then I used the spritzer with different color markers to spray around him.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails