Tuesday, January 19, 2010

easel card & January thank yous

Last week I found, on Splitcoast Stampers, this fun new way to make a card.
Called an Easel Card, it flips open and supports itself.
I made this one for the Accountant because he is in need of some nice words of affirmation that he is important to me. (Tax Season is always rough around here so I made sure he knows I like him more than Dr Pepper and Cheez-its).
I used the Love Bandits clear mount set and am absolutely loving the new clear stamps from Stampin Up. At first I didn't have the acrylic blocks that Stampin Up sells and just used some cheapo blocks I picked up at the dollar store. But yesterday, I received my order that had the Stampin Up blocks in it and Oh My Word! what a difference. I love the Stampin Up clear blocks!
These are the cards I'm putting in my January Club orders. I was able to get the Things I Love stamp set for free (with every $50 Stampin Up purchase you can choose a Sale-a-bration set for free or any stamp set in the Idea Book that is 15.95 or less For Free!).
The colors are straight off the SU color wheel--have I mentioned yet how much I use that tool??


Certainly celery, cameo coral, barely banana, and ruby red. I added some chocolate chip for the chocolate of course.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails