Wednesday, December 23, 2009

snowman treat holder

I realize I'm on the cutting edge of the blog world and show you many amazingly unique things you have NEVER seen before. Here is another brand new idea. Turning the Top Note Die into a face! I know, how do I come up with these things?!?!? Actually, to be truthful, simply google the words Top Note Snowman and you have 481,000 results in 0.15 seconds. I am now 1 in 481,001.
Here is a side view:
I attached a little bit of Velcro to the insides so the Top Note Snowman can be filled with goodies and closed.
And recently I celebrated my 21st birthday (yes I said 21st) and two of my stampin ladies brought these goodies to stamp class as a surprise to me. I don't know how they remembered it was birthday the next day because I'm sure I never told anyone.
By the way, all of the candies in their lovely treat holders are completely gone by now. Thanks Jean and Beth!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails