Friday, October 23, 2009

A Rainy Friday Post


  • Let me first say that I increased the saturation (I don't know what that really means but it is an option in my Windows Picture Editing Program) of this picture so that you can see the paper piercing on the bottom of the card, which is important because it leads the eye over to the brad in the lower right hand corner.
  • Let me next say that, increasing the saturation, the colors now look awful and are not like in real life.
  • Let me lastly say that you can hardly see the paper piercing along the bottom of the card leading to the brad in the lower right hand corner but I can't seem to change back to the original saturation.
recipe:
Pink Flamingo DP
Labels Two nestibilities
Petal Pizazz stamp set
Cameo Coral, Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails