Monday, October 12, 2009

Mojo #108

I'm refusing to turn on my furnace but I'm not sure how long I can hold out.....my fingers are so chilled that I keep making typose. Tyops. Typos.

And I can't blame it on the Accountant's frugality either--it is my own doing. I go through this every year. I wait to see how far into the year I can go till I crank up the furnace (even then I only set it at 67). That is what happens when I am alone for 79% of my waking hours. I play these little games with myself. How long can I go before I eat that last cookie? How many extra miles can I drive while on E? How many days into a sale before I can't resist and have to go to Kohls?

And today, how many minutes can I wait after the kids leave for school until I turn on my computer and check out the Mojo Sketch??

4 comments:

Patti said...

Very nice card! Hope you can hold out on your furnace.

Anonymous said...

You're cute dear sister...

~Kelk

Stamping at tiffanys said...

very pretty!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

lovely card. love that tree and the sentiment is perfect!
Come check out my BLOG CANDY!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails