Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September Class cards

Although I've been negligent with my blogging, I have been stamping quite a bit lately. With my four kids at school pursuing their educations, I've found myself with plenty of time on my hands to stamp.

Not only did I finish my September card class (last Monday, Sept 21) preparations in record time, I was able to get October's card class designed too. I don't think I've ever been that far ahead! What a nice feeling.....
Here are three of the cards we made last Monday:
This one uses the "oldie but a goodie" set, Loads of Love.
You've seen this card in THIS POST. I just tweaked it a bit for class.


This third card is quite masculine (that's what my ladies have been beggin for...) and inspired by Andrea Walford's blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails