Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lazy or over achiever??


Today's post will have a lot of pictures because I'm either very lazy and I don't want to post for a few days or I'm waaay ahead of the game and can show you a few things at once. Either way, this will probably be it for the week.

We are having VBS at church and I'm totally off my normal routine.

The first card is for my son's friend, Tim, who is turning 12. I'm sure he'll only be concerned with what will fall out of the card when he shakes it and not what it actually looks like. So, I didn't spend a whole lot of time on it. Just enough so that I can still say it has been years since I bought a card!

My Stampin Up orders came in today and whew! it was a biggie. It was so much fun to sort the orders and see what everyone else picked to own.

The thank yous I put in everyone's Stampin Up bag were made using scraps and last year's In Colors. (I seriously need to stop hoarding!) Some looked like this:

And some looked like this:



And all were based on this week's splitcoaststampers sketch challenge:

And one more photo......this is another card we made last week for Stamp Class:

I've decided to say I'm not lazy but just amazingly ahead of myself and able to put up multiple photos in a single post.
Here's a thought to leave you....

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?" Ronald Reagan



1 comment:

Unknown said...

These cards are great. I thought hoarding was a a requirement for scrappin' and card making...heehee, lol! Seriously, I need to stop it myself...
Blessings,
Kim xXx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails