Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Corner Page Book Marks


These little treasures were featured in my Stampin Success magazine (you gotta be a demo to get the magazine...not a demo? You can sign up this month for only $85.00!).
Here is how I made them.....

Start with a 4 inch square piece of cardstock.
Score it in half and then half again the other way.

Cut out one of the quarters.


Fold the two side 'arms' back to make a diamond shape. Adhere.


This fold give you a little pocket on the inside. Look! I added thin strips of magnets to mine so that it grips the page more securely.


Decorate the front

Use it to save your spot in your current book. By the way, this book is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers----I've read it more than once and recommend it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like those bookmarkers. I know of a teacher that could really use them. This teacher has lots of lessons to keep track of during the school year. I know she would use them with her name on them (hint, hint). I do enjoy your blog daughter, Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails