Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Class Cards


Howdy! I was gone all day yesterday to Shipshewana IN to enjoy the flea market (about 2 1/2 hours south across the stateline). My friend, who drove and instigated this trip, insanely suggested we leave at 6:15 A.M. And just as insanely, we agreed.
What a day! Beautiful weather and fun conversations. Awesome shopping and amazing deals. And lots and lots of walking. I normally drag The Accountant to Shipshe with me and we only make it to about 50 booths before he pleads exhaustion and makes me come home. But we girls were tireless, walking the entire flea market while lugging our purchases on wheeled carts behind us.
I'm paying for it today though. Too much sugar and sun and Amish food yesterday is messing with my body today. I'm draggin a little bit.....
So today is a quick post to show you a card we made on Monday at class. Very similar to THIS card, it was fun to show my ladies how to punch out the squares and run them through the Big Shot. What beautiful paper to work with too! The DP is called Thoroughly Modern.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I remember seeing this card before maybe at class, Just loved to do the quilting, had a real fun night. When you go to shipsee do you find any stamping stuff or ribbons? Just wondering if it was worth the walk. Jean

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails