Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pearls and Satin and Passion

I love how this card makes me think of a straight laced librarian type (no offence meant--I've been known to spend hours at the library myself...) who wears pearl necklaces, polka dot skirts, and satiny dress shirts while at the same time, urging you to be passionate about life. Those two ideas shouldn't really be at odds with each other, right?


As a special treat, I have a second card to show you:


This stamp is in the Stampin Up mini catalog that ends June 30th and is NOT in the new catalog. Better get yours soon! It is such a cute set and I love the sentiment "My mind not only wanders--sometimes it leaves completely." so true so true.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen Your cards are real pretty really like the first one. I noticed your new picture up. You have a real nice looking family. Oh 2 cards you have been busy. Jean

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails