Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Way To Be!






Using the Stampin Up stamp set, Just B, I made a card for my kindergartner who is graduating Monday. He'll be the last of my four kids to walk up the aisle to receive his 'diploma'. He is super excited.


As mothers, our emotions are split between extreme pride and extreme apprehension during the kindergarten graduation ceremony. The pride comes from knowing our little graduate is the absolute cutest one up there and the apprehension comes from just knowing it will be our child that trips or picks his nose or decides to share with the whole auditorium an embarrassing family story. Believe me when I tell you, it has happened.


Colors for today's card are Garden Green, Yo Yo Yellow, and Brilliant Blue. I used the star stamp from Darling Dots and the large and small star punch.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails