Thursday, February 19, 2009

Swap this weekend




On Saturday morning I'm traveling to a Stampin Up seminar.....if the weather is good......if the kids are healthy.....if my alarm goes off.....if I don't back my van into the garage door or something foolish like that....there are quiet a few variables that can change my plans.


But for now, I'm planning on leaving early early and spending the whole day with fellow demos and making tons of cards and other projects.
Part of the fun of this seminar is the swapping we do before it starts. For every card you make, you can switch it with another person's card. Plus, one gets placed into a competition for some great prizes.
These are my swaps:



They weren't the easiest cards to mass produce but I liked the pattern so much I went for it. My fingers are a little bit sore from all the cutting and tying and cranking the Big Shot but that is the FUN of stampin!
We made the top card (the blue one) at class on Monday. But for the swap, I couldn't use any Sale-a-bration supplies so I changed the colors and papers a little bit to abide by the rules (cause I wanna win the prizes of course).
I'll be off for the remainder of the week so catch up with me on Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails