Sunday, November 23, 2008

For my daddy's birthday


This weekend, we celebrated Thanksgiving and my dad's birthday with my family (and to top it all, my sister in law gave me an early birthday present too!). It was so much fun.
Here is the card I made for my dad.
I know that I'm not the only one who struggles with male cards......Real Red ribbon isn't too girly, is it??
The bottom half the cupcake, the baking cup portion, I ran through my crimper so it looks like it is 'real'. The frosting part of the cupcake is solid glitter.
The Close to Cocoa circle in the background is cut out using my coluzzle system. I haven't used that in such a long time! And the paper piercing is completely free hand, as you can probably tell.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails