Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Faux Wood Grain take 2


This is one of the cards we are making for this month's card class. I absolutely love this technique and it seems to go well with the pumpkin images.
I also started putting together the 6x6 album for October's class. Here are two of the layouts:


I love using the Stampin Up Simply Scrappin Kits! It is so easy with the Designer Papers, 12x12 cardstock and all the beautiful stickers. One really nice feature is that the stickers are re positional so if you don't like where you first put it, just pull it back up and redo. And being someone who rarely scrapbooks, I do a LOT of repositioning!
I'll have the rest of this month's class cards to show tomorrow. I don't want to ruin it for the ladies that are coming tomorrow morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails